foodactive is the merger of almost 80 companies in the food industry. We are the central and professional contact partner for the food industry with contacts in the industry, to experts, to politics and administration and we are the official nutrition network of the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg. For our members, we also offer various framework agreements with specialized service providers and agencies. Please contact us for further information.
GOALS and support function
- Increase competitiveness of our network companies
- Value-adding networking between companies of the food industry with locations in Hamburg Metropolitan Region
- Easier market entry (international )
- Build up political connections for the food industry
- Recruit and keep qualified employees
- Initiate and manage cooperation projects (focus: innovations )
- Increase awareness and attraction of the foodindustry image
WITH foodactive “excellent networked”
Since March 2015, foodactive, the nutrition network of the Metropolitan Region Hamburg e.V., has been one of the most innovative clusters in the state: foodactive was included in the go-cluster program of its proven quality and performance. The quality seal was awarded on the basis of uniform evaluation criteria, which are based on European quality standards.
foodactive was founded in 2008 by Süderelbe AG as part of the cluster-oriented business development program and in 2013 led to the registered association “foodactive – the nutrition network of the Metropolitan Region Hamburg e.V. ”.
If you are interested in our topics, if you have questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Dr. Annika B. Schröder
Managing Director foodactive e.V.
c/ o Süderelbe AG
21079 Hamburg, Germany
Tel.: + 49 (40) 355 10 355
Fax: + 49 (40) 355 10 330